life is always about the journey...

Friday, August 1, 2014

TGIF......


HAPPY TGIF!!!



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  We don't have much planned which is nice...some downtime and catching up on outside chores and grilling out about sums it all up.


Last night we saw Guardians of the Galaxy which was a lot of fun and I definitely recommend seeing it.  We saw it in 3D which I don't really like but the teens insisted...it wasn't too bad but I ended up with a migraine, in my old age I can't take that 3D stuff very well LOL.  The movie has a killer soundtrack too and my new ringtone is "Hooked On a Feeling"...yeah I couldn't help myself ;)



Thought I'd share this pic that I had up for Throwback Thursday on Facebook in case you missed it.  I promise to have vacation pics up next week when I have some more time.  Hard to believe they are both so grown-up now........


Enjoy your weekend!



Share:

2 comments

  1. Great photos! I love seeing how kids change over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzanne, those Disney pictures are way too cute!! Classic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig